Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Thread just deleted

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Optimus

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Thread just deleted   Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:49 am

Another mod has clearly swept in and deleted the thread that was just happening, to close it i'd like to paste my post on the matter I had typed.

I'm normally very polite when you or one of the Turk Squad have a complaint Jub but in this situation i'm afraid I have to tell you to stick a sock in it. I will still play a pivotal role in deciding who joins the guild, social or not, and I won't be accepting members who won't bring anything to the guild. As far as I'm concerned the Xtrmity members are all excellent players and nice guys, with bad gear. Having them around whilst they gear themselves up so that when they're good enough they can be an asset to the guild, is a good thing. Furthermore, they're sociable guys and will almost certainly be active outside of raid times, friendly and become part of the guild, instead of hiding in a seperate vent until raid time and not really having relationships with anyone in the guild.

The fact they're old guildmates is irrelevent to me
The fact that they're from the same country is irrelevent to me
The fact they've raided with us before is irrelevent to me

Being a class leader means you have responsibility for your RAIDING members, and any socials that might step into a raid. It does not mean you have the deciding vote on anyone of your class who enters the guild.

If you've any further problems with this or comments, please feel free to contact me in-game and we will have a long and fruitful discussion on the matter.

"Optimus deserves punch in his face. " ~ Lawmanka
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blowmytotem
Admin

Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Thread just deleted   Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:55 am

i deleted it. pointless post aimed at causing trouble and drama i have also PM'd Divine.

i dont expect anything like that from guild members...

one final thing, if you fancy yourself at being a drama llama. Molten Chorus are still recruiting. Enjoy.

edit: tbh

Last edited by Blowmytotem on Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vfml.guildmmorpg.net
Optimus

PostSubject: Re: Thread just deleted   Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:55 am

wow, Sam made a post without a really annoying "tbh" at the end affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blowmytotem
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thread just deleted   Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:59 am

:O

Optimus

PostSubject: Re: Thread just deleted   Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:00 am

I fucking hate it, just reminds me of the end of every Jodie "shut up or fuck off" thread lol

"If you don't like it you know where to go tbh"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Divinepain

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Thread just deleted   Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:03 am

What can I say.I apologise from everyone who had a problem with my post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blowmytotem
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thread just deleted   Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:10 am

Veniversum wrote:
I fucking hate it, just reminds me of the end of every Jodie "shut up or fuck off" thread lol

"If you don't like it you know where to go tbh"

i know what you mean.. but every great leade rmust follow i nthe footsteps of another.. <3 Freiya

roflcopter?

zii

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Thread just deleted   Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:12 am

id quite like to be a drama llama, i hear they get all the guys.... elephant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Komador

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Thread just deleted   Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:30 am

Hello ladies and drama lovers , as u all know im against this "social member" thing from the start.As far as im cuncerned u raid with us or u dont.i read the application that coused the problem and i thought someones alt wanted to apply tbh.
I will tell this one more time , u cant have ppl in the guild with this kind of joke gear and expect them to gear up while yourself progresing further and further in end game content.Being an "excelent" player dont make full tier "7,5" appear in your mail box in one night.They need to find a suitable guild for themself before thinking to apply.
Btw how can a guild with full of increadible players "as u say" can be in this kind of bad shape.
Nevertheless if this guy applied us 2 months ago , i would say "hey give him a chance maybe he is a good player".But ure hiting your head to the Yogg's door right now.Tell me one benefit of reqruiting this guy which can be used before 1,5 months.Again "social member"? crowded and spamed guild chat for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Famulan

Number of posts : 417
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Thread just deleted   Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:38 am

It is a valid point. Only my understanding of the social rank was ALSO for full raiding members to take a pause without being Hadoukend. So not just for new members.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blowmytotem
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thread just deleted   Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:46 am

i can see where Komm is coming from. and i do think we still need to have some sort of rules on the socials that are joining. we cant go over-board with recruitment (which we wont anyway) we dont want a guild full of undergeared people, and people that dont know how to play.

Xtremity failed because the leadeship after Grayfox, Ossy, Liquidous left got power hungry, and nobody enjoyed the guild anymore.

in this instance i dont think that this hunter is a good idea for the guild to recruit. however, ironeddie, mietsch and vreef are imo very good to have around as socials. their gear is of a moderate level, adn they have an outstanding personality. which is imo what the socials should be. other socials would include members like Juggerneat, who everybody knows, is one amazing player, and a fantastic person. but just can't be active enough to raid full time.

good guilds dont just raid. good guilds have a nice community to go with it. we wouldnt have gotten where we are today without both of these qualities. and thats a fact

tbh

Komador

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Thread just deleted   Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:04 am

btw tell me the logic behind this "Your apply looks good".Which part of this application looks good?Are we looking to wrong thing?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prime

Number of posts : 961

PostSubject: Re: Thread just deleted   Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:13 am

Don't blame Jubabwa. He obviously had some trauma after he was crushed in the meters in Mimiron. That should prove that people chasing meters are facerolling, ebayers who can't bite more than the can chew when provoking the master. Razz

The Xtremity members had various proposals of coming to the guild, but they didn't want at the time. All officers are disappointed that they didn't want to apply earlier for this(when we were struggling for numbers and wiping for Naxx) but that's their choice(and I know that they have regretted it by now). I take a full responsibility for throwing the idea of accepting them as social members, but if the turn out anything like Liquidous/Gray/Ossy (I am not counting Famulan she hasn't posted a rl pic yet, and she annoys me to no extent), then we're going to have a very nice bunch of people joining for phun.

I don't see the "overcrowded" /g chat argument tbh. Everytime I come online, rarely is anyone eager to open conversation anymore. Then again people might not want to talk to me after all the sarcasm the raid receives after poor raiding performance nights. I need to be taught the ways of QQ Vku. Sad

Seriously, if you want drama guys both Blowmytotem/Andy(yes you english snobs Razz), and Turkish squad(I love you guys Razz), try harder. I am unimpressed by the efforts. Otherwise, let me and Liquidous show you the correct way of a gaypile made.

edit: tbh
edit2: Crits has finally posted in a thread after a long while. Now if she can COD me those Frost Lotuses cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Divinepain

PostSubject: Re: Thread just deleted   Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:16 am

Youe gave an example Juggerneat.He awsome player and good person.He is the real social member.He didnt get some gear when he can easily get them with his dkp.Only no one wanted items that gear then he got that items. But Paasnass didnt say that he want to be a social member.Just copy/pasting from his app; "Reason to join us: Wanna start with joining in more frequently in raids. Also some of your members are RL friends." " Your goals: (what do you want to achieve, how long are you planning to play WoW) Will play Wow till my computer breaks down Razz Wanna get decent gear and do good dps with my character, also wanna try and get as much achievements as possible(maybe someday we will be able to cash them in for nice rewards)."

These are not give me a signals that Paasnass want to be a social member.Thats my opinon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Divinepain

PostSubject: Re: Thread just deleted   Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:20 am

Also I love you too my Greek friend.

Σ'αγαπώ αγάπη μου

muahauhauauhahua lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blowmytotem
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thread just deleted   Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:21 am

if you also get your head out of your backside you'll take note that i ssaid this hunter is not good for the guild.

Topic locked.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thread just deleted   

Back to top Go down

Thread just deleted
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1