Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Warrior. (yeah agien)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tankches

PostSubject: Warrior. (yeah agien)   Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:03 pm

Name: Thomas Henriksen

Char name: Tankchesto
Level: 80
Race: Tauren
Class: Warrior
Spec (intended end game): Prot all the way!
Profs: Mining/herba for 500 extra hp and the healing skill in herba. (mining now on max)

What are your relative stats at the moment : 23780 armor defense 540 dodge 20.04% parry 17.94% block 19.44% then i got 27457HP and with commanding shout :29712
What are your immediate goals concerning your character?: i just want a nice guild that are doing 10 mans and planning on 25 mans to
What addons do you prefer to use for your character?(Picture of UI): i use all the raiding addons. cba to write down my whole UI list since its long, but its and amazing UI for tanking twinked for perfection.
Have ever paid or contacted any powerleveling third-party companies(gold selling etc)?: i think i once payed blowmytotem for running me trough SM Very Happy his chinish irl!

WoW experience: Cleared everything but the last part of nax in Vanilla wow. then TBC up to last boss in MH. Wrath : cleared nax 10 man, 10 man safarion and that vault in wintergrasp
Previous guilds: ocuk and stardust (currently in stardust)

Reasons for Joining: Beguss i want a guild thats proper, and i know that you guys are.

Tell us a little bit about yourself: Im just a guy from denmark, enjoying my time in wow, just got a new job as a handicap helper, so only have to work 8 times/month 24hour shifts.

Yeah im making another apply.
sorry for all the truble before, but i spooken to blow and andrew about it. hope you guys can forgive a noob

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Bannan

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Warrior. (yeah agien)   Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:36 pm

Idea about your own guild has gone down?
Im not from leading of guild, so you can ignore me ... but one question, how can we be sure that you will not get any other idea at short time? You know, its wasting of items if you will get some from raids and next week you will try to make your own guild again or maybe you will try to get another guild even if we have some looting system, but its not including healers and tanks ... and as I saw your tank stats (hp and def skill is alright, but others are little low), you will need some good thingies :O
As I said, Im not officer or something like that, so you can ignore my question, Im only curious :O)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tankches

PostSubject: Re: Warrior. (yeah agien)   Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:23 am

beguss i can pass loot for a month if you want me to.
Thing was that we were 4 friends tired of stardust and wanting something new, i told them all we should join here, then we left the other guild, but suddenly 4-5 others wanted to come to, and then my irl friend wanted to make their own guild with them, and since i enjoy playing with them. i wanted to stay with them, but then dispitez joined here, so i was like fack it, can make everyone happy and now i want to join here and stay here, rest of my irl friends can do whatever they like.
was always my intent to join this guild.
Back to top Go down
Bannan

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Warrior. (yeah agien)   Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:10 am

Well, this answer was satisfied for me, rly thx you didn't ignore me :OD
About loot ... its not up to me :OP And Im rather when we have equiped members, so its not what I want about your monthly non-looting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blowmytotem
Admin

Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Warrior. (yeah agien)   Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:12 am

Tankchesto.. your application has been accepted as a trial member

message myself or Veniversum for an invite.

Thanks,
Blow

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warrior. (yeah agien)   

Back to top Go down

Warrior. (yeah agien)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1