Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Chickany, belf mage lvl 80 offcourse

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
thedutch

PostSubject: Chickany, belf mage lvl 80 offcourse   Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:21 pm

I. Personal Information

Name: Wim

Sex: Male

About yourself: I'm a addicted ADHD wow player ^^

Online time: (When can you play?) Almost every day a few hours

Communication: (Are you able to communicate on vent/ts?) yes i got Ventrilo and Teamspeak 2

We are raiding 3-4 times a week(Mon-Thu) starting 20:00 server time and ending 00:00. Are you okay with this days/times? Monday is fine. only on thursday i go to the gym.

II. Character Information

Nick: Chickany
Class: Mage
Race: female Belf
Level: 80

Time played: almost 26 days

Talent spec: Arcane (52/3/11)

Armoury Link:

Post your UI: UI? im not so good with short cuts Razz ill post it when i know what it means xD

Professions: (Your current proffesions, Level, and why you picked them? Tailering(419)/enchanting(281)

III. Additional Informations

About your class: (tell us why you picked this class, and list pro's and con's) I like the dmg ^^

What theorycrafting have you done with you're class? uhhmm? Razz

What websites and/or Forums do you visit? wow-europe.com

Preparation to raids: (how do you prepare for raids? what flasks/food/potions etc are used) i use spelpower hitrating and crit flasks or elixers.. and some well feds

Experience: (what is your pve experience, what raids have you been on, previous mmo experience) ive done naxx 10 on my dk on a other server and progressing now on my mage

PvP: (what is your pvp experience) ive done alot of pvp healing on my priest

Alts: (do you have any alts? what is their lvl?) 72 male belf priest (feelingholy) 66 undead rogue (shadowwicky) 58 undead DK (wimba) 54 belf paladin (holychicky) and some lower chars

Previous guild: (what is your last guild and why did you decided to leave them) im in Souls of destiny now.. but the guild cant really clear naxx atm, cause of slacking players.. i dont want that anymore.

Reason to join us and your expections: Well i heard of your progress and i hope to be a part of that.

Your goals: (what do you want to achieve, how long are you planning to play WoW) i wanna crit 16k xD.. and learn more about the raids and explore ulduar.

Other: not really
Back to top Go down
Blowmytotem
Admin

Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Chickany, belf mage lvl 80 offcourse   Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:56 am

Hi Chickany,

Unfortunatly we feel that you are too under-geared to join us on our Ulduar runs at the moment, and as we no longer run any Naxxramas raids in our schedule we cannot afford to help gear you up. However, please feel free to re-apply once you are at least fully naxx 10 geared.

If you have any questions, please contact me in-game.

Thanks,
Blow

Chickany, belf mage lvl 80 offcourse
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1