Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Dual-spec Death Knight Dreadling

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dreadlin

PostSubject: Dual-spec Death Knight Dreadling   Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:15 am

I. Personal Information

Name: Efe

Sex: Male

About yourself: I'm an undergrad student in Bilkent University in Turkey. I've been studying english for 14 years now so I guess I won't have any problems with communications =) Have an average life like goin to school and hag out at weekends and stuff.. Guess I dont have anything else to tell

Online time: (When can you play?) I can play everyday except friday and saturday nights. Starting from 19.00 SRT with open ending.

Communication: (Are you able to communicate on vent/ts?) Yes ofcourse. I can also give my msn adress if I'm accepted to the guild

We are raiding 3-4 times a week(Mon-Thu) starting 20:00 server time and ending 00:00. Are you okay with this days/times?
Yes

II. Character Information

Nick: Dreadling
Class: Death Knight
Race: Tauren
Level: 80

Time played: (/played) 18 days 15 hours

Talent spec: (Main spec and off specs if there are any) I can be both tank and DPS, but my main spec is DPS

Armoury Link: here "

Post your UI: (screenshot) Theres nothing special here cos I only use DBM Recount and Omen
"

Professions: (Your current proffesions, Level, and why you picked them?) Herbalism / Alchemy To be able to get bonus from flasks and herbalism for money.

III. Additional Informations

About your class: (tell us why you picked this class, and list pro's and con's) I picked the class because this was my favorite hero in W3 =) General pros that my eye first catch are high dps, good support in raids, a disasterous killer in arena and a good spell tank.. About the cons I only hate the part that I'm melee only in some fights =)

What theorycrafting have you done with you're class? I have nearly tried all talent trees that are known and tried to shape them to myself as the skills I use.. but still as DPS the best one is all known blood tree..

What websites and/or Forums do you visit? and some turkish wow forums like

Preparation to raids: (how do you prepare for raids? what flasks/food/potions etc are used) I use Flask of Endless Rage/Stoneblood according to my spec at that moment.. as food buff I use Dalaran Clam Chowder (or Fish Feast as an upgrade in 3.1.0). I always carry 10 health pots.

Experience: (what is your pve experience, what raids have you been on, previous mmo experience) I've been to everyfight in pre-TBC except for C'tun fight.. In TBC I didnt do much only been to Karazhan and Grull.. WotLK experience is bit more been to all fights(except for ULD ofc Very Happy).. Before wow I was only playing W2 and W3 so I'm a real warcraft dude Very Happy

PvP: (what is your pvp experience) In pre-TBC I had a Highwarlord Warrior which I sold due I thought I wasn't going to play anymore =)

Alts: (do you have any alts? what is their lvl?) I have a druid level 73 and a warrior level 70

Previous guild: (what is your last guild and why did you decided to leave them) I've been to many guilds like Miracle, Excellence, Mesmerize, Icaros, Alliance Bashers.. I left them because they had a lack of enthusiasm for the game..

Reason to join us and your expections: (why do you want to join us and what do you expect from us?) Becuse I believe I can have quality raids with you, make progress and I believe I can find the enthusiastic and friendly players in your guild.

Your goals: (what do you want to achieve, how long are you planning to play WoW) My final goal in this game is (ofc currently) I want to see Arthas' Carcas on the floor. And ofcouse if he drops a legendary item for my class, get it =)

Other: (Is there anything else you want to add, do it here) I guess I can only say that I'm not really into loots as long as I can get along with the raids and I can always try a boss again and again without hour restrictions until we make some progress..
Back to top Go down
Blowmytotem
Admin

Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Dual-spec Death Knight Dreadling   Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:52 am

Hi Dreadling,

after reading through your application we would like to offer you a trial in VFML.

contact me in game for an invite.

Blow

Dual-spec Death Knight Dreadling
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1