Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Me, myself and Famulan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Famulan

Number of posts : 417
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Me, myself and Famulan   Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:00 am

Hai,

I'm trying to figure out why my dps is slightly behind my expectations on Ulduar 10. Knowing experience is a big chunk of it, I also believe my hit needs a boost. The one thing I can think of is the Maly 25 neckless Sad. Would be lovely if we could run that somewhere in the near future. 320 hit hopefully will see some changes. Having a SP on 25 should do the trick there but I don't think I should take that as a given.

Rotation wise I don't see anything different on any forums, so will keep working hard to get it back where it should be.

Any tips and tricks from anyone are welcome..

Edit: OMG, just read on forum that ppl feel there is a bug with dual speccing which makes us loose LvB crits by up to 2k Sad. Apparantly shamanism isn't working. I soooooooooooo hope this isn't true, will check my recount next time to see whether it has changed.

Starting to feel dual speccing wasn't such a good deccision to take in this place and time..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prime

Number of posts : 961
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Me, myself and Famulan   Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:05 am

And there it was again, that false hope of a Famulan's RL picture. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Me, myself and Famulan
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1