Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Epicfailguy - Resto Druid - Shattered Halls

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EFG

PostSubject: Epicfailguy - Resto Druid - Shattered Halls   Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:09 pm

I. Personal Information

Name: Zak.

Sex: Male

About yourself: Laidback, Late night gamer just looking for a decent guild to raid with

Online time: 6-11

Communication: I have the latest Ventrilo client

We are raiding 3-4 times a week(Mon-Thu) starting 20:00 server time and ending 00:00. Are you okay with this days/times? Im flexible Very Happy

II. Character Information

Nick: Epicfailguy
Class: Druid
Race: Cow
Level: 80

Time played: 15days 6days 80

Talent spec: Resto Main, have full naxx10 sets for feral and balance

Armoury Link

your UI: Default Im too pro for UI

Professions: Mining and Jewlcrafting 450 and 100 respectivley. I picked jewling for jewlers gems, and Mining obviously to support it.

III. Additional Informations

About your class: Flexibility. being able to fufill most roles withing guilds. Cons....erm, jack of all trades master of none.

What theorycrafting have you done with you're class? None.

What websites and/or Forums do you visit? plusheal. Official wow,

Preparation to raids: All my reagents. flask of frost wrym.

Experience: VOA 10+25 OS 10+25 With 1 drake. Naxx 10+25 but only plague arachnid and construct

PvP: Ive neevr geared up enough to be succesful with pvp but i have always wanted to try it out.

Alts: Several, A Paladin level 60 warlock level 60 on shattered halls, Mage level 80 rogue level 60 on bloodfeather

Previous guild: Liquid. This was a guild i help start with a friend. I left after a disagreement about my master looting techinques. Very Happy

Reason to join us and your expections: I want to join a guild that is going place. I hope to eventually achive Ulduar.

Your goals: At least until the next Expansion. I wish to be able to say i have touched every raid in WOTLK

Other: I love llamas
Back to top Go down
efg

PostSubject: Re: Epicfailguy - Resto Druid - Shattered Halls   Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:11 pm

my bad
Back to top Go down

Epicfailguy - Resto Druid - Shattered Halls
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1