Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Kalae-aka-Johnathon Oliver

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kalae

PostSubject: Kalae-aka-Johnathon Oliver   Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:20 pm

I. Personal Information

Name:Johnathon Oliver

Sex:Male

About yourself:I am 19 male from scotland i being playing wow for 4 years now i love play wow when i can i play a lot in the week and the week ends i like to raid with a guild that can speak like me and stuff well most of the raid they all dont have to be english. i got Dlxya cant spell for shit so if your reading this dont worry its the Dlxya not that i am Dume lol i never done one of these befor so dont laght

Online time: When u want

Communication: Yes Vent and TS i got both

We are raiding 3-4 times a week(Mon-Thu) starting 20:00 server time and ending 00:00. Are you okay with this days/times? Yes i am ok with these times

II. Character Information

Nick:Kalae
Class:Rouge
Race:Blood elf
Level:70

Time played: 8 days

Talent spec: Dps main spec is combat and my off spec can be what ever u want or if u know a better one that what i have

Armoury Link:i dont know how to do this

your UI: can do it never bein good at websits like these sorry

Professions: Leatherworking 435 Skining 445 i picked them because there the best for makeing gear when i was lvling and for when i hit 70 also for some nice amor kits now

III. Additional Informations

About your class: i picked rogue because i can pvp when not raiding witht the guild and love to pvp as this class the only bad thing about this class is the got dam lockpicking takes so long and so dam hard to have time for but all in all i love the class

What theorycrafting have you done with you're class?

What websites and/or Forums do you visit?

Preparation to raids: I use AP flasks AP food or i fi can get them hast

Experience: I did all the BC raids and lidon is well but none of the WoWROLK

PvP: I got a lot of pvp ecp i use to play humman on my last accont befor i left wow for 4 mouth and for got the stuff for it and i was in a arana team what was 2v2 3v3 and 5v5 all were ok

Alts: i got a hunter lvl 70 use to be my last main but there so shit now and a DK 72 but cant be ass to lvl him

Previous guild: last guild was Mesmerise were i was a master officer they have all changed in to dick from the new raids and no fun to play with any more so i cant stay there and i know big from doing raids with him and hes a nice guy

Reason to join us and your expections: I want to join u because i heared u were good at raids from Big i also like raiding with Big from the ZA raids we did i want to help u and get more fredns in the game and help ppl when i can

Your goals: I want to be a endgamer and have all the endgamer gear also i will play till i die i want to have frends from the game and help them and get help is well

Other: Not really if its shit and u cant read most of it add me on msn jollytheking@hotmail.com and chat with me there i can mic and cam so it dont have to spell lol
Back to top Go down
Blowmytotem
Admin

Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Kalae-aka-Johnathon Oliver   Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:34 am

I am afraid we are unable to offer any positions for another rogue in our raiding squad.

we wish you luck in your search for a guild.

Thanks,
Blow

Kalae-aka-Johnathon Oliver
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1