Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Herro whankaz

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daddy

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Herro whankaz   Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:39 am

I. Personal Information

Name: David Silberbrandt

Sex: Lots please

About yourself: I've given loads of cybersex to the GL

Online time: (When can you play?) Most nights unless I'm out selling myself on the streets

Communication: (Are you able to communicate on vent/ts?) I can very good inglish plus I have Ventts on the computers

We are raiding 3-4 times a week(Mon-Thu) starting 20:00 server time and ending 00:00. Are you okay with this days/times? Pretty ok yeah

II. Character Information

Nick: Name pending, currently Megabone, but I'll change upon landing to Ejaculation (for the fishing title)
Class: Rogue
Race: Not Living
Level: 80

Time played: (/played) 58 days

Talent spec: (Main spec and off specs if there are any) Currently 7/51/13, sometimes 13/51/7

Armoury Link: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=Megabone

Post your UI: (screenshot) (I've had a REAL hard time getting my screen to run on pine, but I finally did it)

Professions: (Your current proffesions, Level, and why you picked them? Leatherworking/Skinning. Chose them back in the day thinking it would be imba for my class. It HAS been at times and recently it feels like it been paying off with the +att pwr and critchance from skinning

III. Additional Informations

About your class: (tell us why you picked this class, and list pro's and con's) I picked it because I'm sort of a rogue in real life. I pick people's pockets and spend the money on drugs/women/drugs for the women etc. I like playing rogue because I can vanish. I dont like playing rogue when my vanish is on CD.

What theorycrafting have you done with you're class? a LOT, but its mostly only myself who can understand it...mostly.

What websites and/or Forums do you visit? All the good and important ones.
Preparation to raids: (how do you prepare for raids? what flasks/food/potions etc are used) I usually eat a nice meal beforehand, I might even drink a beer. Then I get a coffee ready and place myself at the keyboard. I come fully prepared with a rich arsenal of food and flasks...ingame as well..

Experience: (what is your pve experience, previous mmo experience) Everquest for a couple years ten years ago. US/EU Beta and nine months of pre-tbc hardcore gaming/raiding from server launch up until AQ.

PvP: (what is your pvp experience) I've sniffed around it, but nothing serious.

Alts: (do you have any alts? what is their lvl?) I have a 70 warr (my original char) but so far I've chba to lvl him.

Previous guild: (what is your last guild and why did you decided to leave them) That's not important, what matters is I missed you guys (at least the ones I know)

Reason to join us and your expections: (why do you want to join us and what do you expect from us?) See the above and also that I expect to meat some of you IRL this year hopefully.

Your goals: (what do you want to achieve, how long are you planning to play WoW) To be THE FUCKING BEST DAMN PLAYER THERE IS (not really), playing until they prey the mouse from my cold, dead hands.

Other: (Is there anything else you want to add, do it here) I've been writing this entire application in the nude.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asop

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Herro whankaz   Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:57 am

omg, im in stitches lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Optimus

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Herro whankaz   Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:11 am

Welcome back at long last, send me a /w in-game and I'll re-invite you Old friend!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prime

Number of posts : 961

PostSubject: Re: Herro whankaz   Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:14 am

AMAGAD. THE LEGEND IS BACK!!!! Come inside people will value your sexual jokes....er, I mean your kind spirit! (Your gear is like your buddy, btw!!!! Razz)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abstrakt

Number of posts : 164

PostSubject: Re: Herro whankaz   Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:38 pm

aaahahahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/morsapparat
Blowmytotem
Admin

Number of posts : 1529