Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Ossy-lvl80 Hunter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ossy Hun

PostSubject: Ossy-lvl80 Hunter   Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:40 am

I. Personal Information

Name: Tom

Sex: M

About yourself: Little bit crazy.

Online time: (When can you play?) I play normally 3/4 times a week. I work for the government so i work different/night shifts etc etc. So sometimes i cant play at evening/night.

Communication: (Are you able to communicate on vent/ts?) I have both.

We are raiding 3-4 times a week(Mon-Thu) starting 20:00 server time and ending 00:00. Are you okay with this days/times? Yup, days and times are very good. But i also work nightshifts so sometimes i cant. But every week im 3/4 times on-line.

II. Character Information

Nick: Ossy
Class: Hunter
Race: Orc
Level:80

Time played: 39 days, 6 hours, 44 minutes and 15 seconds.

Talent spec: Since a month i changed to Beast Mastery i keep it that way. My DPS is much higher now.

Armoury Link:

Professions: (Your current proffesions, Level, and why you picked them? I'm max at first aid, skilling herba and alchemy right now. Herba skill point is 392 and Alchemy skill point is 415.

III. Additional Informations

About your class: I think a hunter is a char that deals big DPS. My alt is a healer so i have a big DPS and a nice healer.

What theorycrafting have you done with you're class? I looked at different sites what spec is the best for PVE. If i see u lvl 80 hunter running through Dalaran is talk to him and i look at his talents.

What websites and/or Forums do you visit? I look often at wowhead, wowwiki.

Preparation to raids: (how do you prepare for raids? what flasks/food/potions etc are used) I got Alchemy as skill so i have always enough pots with me. I get from my bro Liquidous extra dps food. And for a big raid i read the bosses in wowhead.

Experience: (what is your pve experience, previous mmo experience) At TBC i was at the point that i joined raids to The Eye. I had a full T4. Now is my experience: 4 wings in Naxx normal cleared, 2 wings in Naxx hc cleared, Voa normal and hc done, OS normal and HC done, and all dungeon HC's. Most off them were in a pug.

PvP: (what is your pvp experience) At TBC i played a while PvP. Only BG's, no arena team.

Alts: (do you have any alts? what is their lvl?) I have a lvl 70 Shammy named Kermit.

Previous guild: (what is your last guild and why did you decided to leave them) My last guild was/is Xtremity. I leave Xtremity with my char Ossy because i want to join a real PVE guild. In Xtremity we are real life friends but we cant do any raids because a lot off friends works also different shifts so it is impossible to do a raid. And a few in Xtremity are good geared and skilled enough to raid. No offence to my friends ofcourse.

Reason to join us and your expections: (why do you want to join us and what do you expect from us?)
Like i said in the last part. I heared a lot from my brother Liquidous and i heared that you are a very good raiding guild with a lot off nice people. I expect to join raids to Naxx normal and Naxx hc and get the good gear for The Eye of Eternity.
Your goals: (what do you want to achieve, how long are you planning to play WoW) My goals are to clear Naxx on normal and hc. And get a full t7. Get good gear for a new patch.

Other: (Is there anything else you want to add, do it here)
Do Llamas really spit? Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ossy-lvl80 Hunter   Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:55 am

Thank-you for your well written application. Our recruitment officer will reply soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Optimus

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Ossy-lvl80 Hunter   Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:02 am

THanks for the impressive application Ossy, please contact me in game by whisper Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ossy-lvl80 Hunter   

Back to top Go down

Ossy-lvl80 Hunter
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1