Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Valient,Rogue,Shattered Halls

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Valient

PostSubject: Valient,Rogue,Shattered Halls   Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:24 pm

I. Personal Information

Name: Mohamed

Sex: Male

About yourself: Cool,Mature,Funny,Focused guy

Online time: I can play on Sunday,Monday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday.
On Tuesday,Saturday i can play but might be late for raids

Communication: (Are you able to communicate on vent/ts?)
Yes i am, i got perfect english, my pronounciation might be a bit off though, but people can understand me

II. Character Information

Nick: Valient
Class: Rogue
Race: Undead
Level: 80 ofcourse

Time played: (/played) My total time played is 28 days

Talent spec: (Main spec and off specs if there are any)
Dont have a main i am still trying to find out the best one, since rogues are hard to speec in wotlk. atm i am 54/15/2

Profile link:

Post your UI: Havent really done any work with that yet, but i use key bindings + Deadly boss mods, Threat meter

Professions: Leather working, Skinning - i just started them, reason being is i need cash and wanted to support my friends by crafting them cheap enchants ^^

III. Additional Information

I chose a rogue, because in TBC i was a protection paladin, i did alot of tanking and was happy about it i finished the whole raid content. so i actually wanted to change into something else. i chose the rogue because i like the way they kill stuff and the risks they take, and that of course it requires a lot of brain work (some of you will disagree, but seriously it does) I know how to get the gear, and i know where i am suppose to go to obtain the items. Yes i do like theory crafting i visit alot of sites. Ex. Elitists Jerks, Nihilum Forums, Of course Google Very Happy

Preparation to raids: As i said i was a former t6 raider, so i was pretty hardcore, i know when to joke and when to be serious, i've also leaded some of our raids. No i do not have a problem with buying consumables nor flasks.

Experience: For the third time i am a former T6 Prot paladin Razz. I've played of other fail mmoprog like Eudemons online,Conquer,Tibia,gunz online,Final Fantasy

PvP: I have done alot of pvping on my paladin and was full Venge,Brutal. on my rogue i havent done much since its my new character Razz

Alts: Level 5 Warrior

Previous guild: It was Bamf in Wow Us version, i had to leave them when i moved from usa to egypt. that's why i decided to start from scratch and level a rogue. but damn was it a great guild ^^

Reason to join us and your expections:I want to join you guys, because i've seen a couple of nice guys, and i heard that you guys were a serious guild Very Happy. That's why im applying

Your goals: Im planning to actually be a recognized,known player on the server as i was in my previous one, im also planning on having fun,be respected. I expect from you guys not to let me down Razz

Other: Nothing other than, it was BigovzBigsox that sent me! it's him to blame! Razz

Thank you ^^
Back to top Go down
Optimus

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Valient,Rogue,Shattered Halls   Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:22 am

Thanks for your application, an Officer will be in touch with our decision
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Valient,Rogue,Shattered Halls
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1